Harbouring Scientific Strides in Atherosclerosis
Join us in Gothenburg, Sweden for the 79th European Atherosclerosis Society Congress
(EAS 2011). The exciting programme aims to incorporate relevant topics in atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease research and treatment as well as emerging questions on the role of obesity and insulin resistance as risk factors.
The highly scientific programme includes all aspects of the complex and multifactorial pathogenesis of atherosclerosis and will include a range of lectures, workshops and educational symposia in addition to oral and poster presentations.
Call for Abstracts - Submit your abstract
Participants are requested to submit an abstract to the Congress Secretariat
NO LATER THAN MONDAY JANUARY 17, 2011.
Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.
Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance. All accepted abstracts will be available on a Memory Stick (USB Storage Device), which will be distributed at the Congress and will be published in an online supplement of Atherosclerosis.
Abstracts will be selected for Poster Presentation and a limited number of abstracts will be scheduled for oral presentation. Authors will be notified of the method of presentation.
YOUNG SCIENTIST POSTER COMPETITION
We are encouraging all young colleagues under and including the age of 40 to take part in our Poster Competition by stating this in the abstract submission form. 20 Finalists will be chosen from the posters selected for on-site presentation. All 20 finalists will be invited to the Congress Party during which the five winners, selected by the Poster Award Committee, will be announced. The winners will each receive a prize of â‚¬500, all other finalists receive â‚¬250 each.
We are looking forward to your entry to the Competition by January 17, 2011!
The EAS has set aside money for support of young scientists and physicians from less affluent situations. This funding is intended primarily to help young colleagues from new EU countries and others where Institutional or National funding is difficult to obtain; colleagues from established EU countries are encouraged to apply to other sources first.
For full instructions on who is eligible and how to apply please visit the Society website at: www.eas-society.org.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The first author is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract can not be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the 79th European Society of Atherosclerosis Congress and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
5. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- state specific object of study
- state method used, if pertinent
- summarise results obtained
- state conclusions reached
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Inclusion in the Scientific Programme, Abstract Memory Stick and Atherosclerosis is dependent upon payment of registration fees.
- Abstracts should be submitted in good English.
- Abstract length should not exceed 250 words.
Bologna, 25-27 novembre 2018
Save the date
Istruzioni per l'accesso online
IF 2016: 3.679
PROSISA – PROject Statin Intolerance SISA
E' necessario essere loggati come utente
PROSISA per poter accedere alla pagina
Gruppo Interdisciplinare Lipoprotein Aferesi
(Accesso Gruppo GILA-Lipoprotein Aferesi)
E' necessario essere loggati come utente del Gruppo GILA per poter accedere
Gruppo Interdisciplinare Lipoprotein Aferesi
(Documentazione ad accesso libero)
Pagina informativa per medici e pazienti